Perplexed Text

Missives, musings and manuscripts by me.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Sunday Scribblings # 21

- I can win an Oscar for acting like I have not been fed in weeks

- I can say “screw you” and I cannot even speak

- I will walk away when you call me. Slowly if you choose not chase and quickly if you do.

- When you are mad at me for eating something on the counter, I will come back, work you and will be in your lap within 5 minutes.

- I am your best bed buddy when it is cold. When it is warm or hot do not expect to see me all night.

- I can recognize and will inspect anything new that you bring into your home. No matter how big or how small.

- Don't change my litter brand or I might pee on the floor

- I provide pure unconditional love at all times

- I can be finicky about food and usually get what I want

- I will sleep on anything without regard to material if it is new. After all it is mine.

- I watch you when you sleep

- I know I am your favorite and you seek me out to pet me.

In return for all of these great catitaristics I only ask that you do a few things for me. Feed me, love me, flush my toilet on a regular basis and do not let me suffer. Let me go when it is time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autrice DelDrago said...

Very true... especially the last paragraph!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home